ATM and VISA Debit Cards
- You will be receiving a new PIN # in the mail the week of March 11th. You will begin using this number effective March 18th.
- On Tuesday, March 26th you may take this card to any River Community Bank, N.A. ATM and change the PIN.
- ATM withdrawal limit will remain $400 per day.
- Sometime in late April or early May you will receive a River Community Bank, N.A. Visa Debit Card to replace your current ATM card. The Visa Debit Card offers our customers more ways to access their money with convenience and additional protections. Please see the cardholder protection information for additional information.
VISA DEBIT CARD
- PIN #'s remain the same.
- Point of Sale purchase limit remains at $1000 per day.
- New cardholder protections in place. Please see the cardholder protection information for additional information.
Verified by VISA
This feature offers a layer of fraud protection for those customers who do a lot of online purchases. Customers must enroll their cards into the program. This service works in cases of where a customer has a purchase show on their account that they didn't do. If the vendor where the transactions occurred is not registered in this program, then you have some additional rights to go back to them with a fraud claim. For those who have already registered their cards, you will need to re-register. Please watch this website between March 18th and March 25th for information on re-registering. It is very important that every VISA debit card is registered between March 18th and March 25th.
We are confident in our systems ability to protect all transactions; however, this is not an invitation for people to attempt unauthorized access to the system. This is a private computing system that is restricted to authorized individuals. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of this computer system will result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. We reserve the right to view, monitor and record activity on the system without notice or permission. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with the investigation or prosecutions of possible criminal activity on the system. If you are not an authorized user of this system, or do not consent to continuous monitoring, exit the system at this time by clicking the close box in upper the upper left. Otherwise, continue to Enroll in Online Banking